Mobile Text SMS Marketing Solutions
Opt-In Database Products for Businesses
Hoopla 4-Biz is pioneering the way in text or SMS marketing services by revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers. Hoopla takes full advantage of the explosion of mobile phone usage, and SMS text messaging to build an opt-in database of loyal customers. The results are an increase in your business's sales and volume immediately.
Why do you think the following companies are using SMS text marketing solution? Because IT WORKS!!! GE, TGIF, ESPN, BYU, McDonalds, State Farm, Little Caesars, Jiffy Lube, Ford, GM, Toyota, Quiznos, YMCA, Coldwell Banker, Harley Davidson, REMAX, Sprint and many more…
Text Marketing and Short Code Marketing Services
You see short code marketing keywords all over TV, radio, magazines, and Fortune 500 websites. Try it now. Text or SMS HooplaQLM to 96362 to join our opt in database at Quality Leads Marketing. We can then send direct response campaigns for promotions, coupons, sales alerts, and important news to you, our loyal customer, directly on your mobile phone.
What is SMS?
· Short Message Service used on mobile phones primarily
· Utilizes Keywords and Short Codes to build opt in databases
· SMS or text marketing is a very efficient and cost effective method to communicate with your customers
· Mobile phone owners must opt-in via SMS text so they can be included the text messaging campaigns
· Cellphone owners who have opted-in can easily opt-out by typing Stop and Hitting Send
What is a Short Code?
· It is equivalent to a condensed cell phone number
· It is a 5-8 digit number you send the text message or keyword to join opt-in database
What does a dedicated Short Code cost?
· Initialcost of $5000-$10,000
· On-going monthly cost of @$3000
Who would pay for a dedicated Short Code?
· Large businesses, companies and organizations who can afford the costs
· Companies like Hoopla 4 biz who share the Short Code with its customers
What is a Keyword?
· A single word with no spaces that is owned by the user to be used to collect mobile numbers
· Use the Keyword on promotional and advertisement materials to add more people to your opt in database.
How many keywords does a client get with a Hoopla package?
· They get two keywords or more with the larger packages
· $8 per month per additional requested keyword
Quality Leads Marketing is ecstatic in announcing we have signed a contract to be the exclusive sales force in Northern Nevada for Hoopla4-Biz mobile SMS text marketing solutions, services, and products. For more information call us at (775) 737-9600, or text HooplaQLM to 96362. QLM is located in Reno, Nevada.
Mobile SMS Text Message Marketing
“If you haven’t noticed, everyone has a cell phone. Take advantage of this marketing opportunity, and don’t get left behind by your competition.”
- Businesses of all sizes need to educate themselves to the benefits of text message marketing, and realize the power it has to bring them more sales at a higher ROI for their advertising dollar.
- The benefits to text message marketing are very effective at increasing your sales, saving you money, and with the benefit of building a loyal customer opt in database that can be reached immediately.
10 Reasons Your Business Should Use Text Marketing
1. Your customers only leave home with three things: Their car keys, purse or wallet and their cell phone. Text marketing ensures your message reaches your customers no matter where they are. This lets you speak to your potential customers in a one on one manner that is unmatched by other advertising.
2. The time to market is immediate. No more waiting for ad copy to be proofed or waiting weeks for new campaigns to be designed. You can begin a new campaign from creation to deliver in a few minutes.
3. Just the customers who have a positive relationship with you and want to do more business with you will receive your message. You only pay to market to customers who have opted-in to receive offers from you because they have given you permission to send them material.
4. Text message marketing is effective and produces a redemption rate anywhere from 20% to 70%. Compare that to print, TV, radio or direct mail which averages 1.5%.
5. Over 90% of text messages sent are opened and read by your customers in 15 minutes. No other advertising medium has that relationship with the consumer. Text message ads engage the consumer in a way that makes them look forward to more offers from you.
6. Text advertising is cost efficient and produces the highest rate of return for you advertising dollar. Text messages sent cost only pennies a piece, compared to direct mail pieces that can cost over $1.00.
7. Text marketing delivers your message with no filler. Just give the customer what they want, short and direct and they will respond. Text messages are capped 160 characters and give your customers a reason to do business with you without having to decipher what your ad actually is about.
8. Text marketing allows you to measure the results and scope of your other advertising. Place a text to action on your direct mail, newspaper, radio or TV ads and you will know that day which advertising is reaching your target market and which is not producing a return on your investment.
9. It is a highly targeted form of advertising. You can target your campaigns to specific customers to produce higher redemption rates and build lists that will produce immediate sales every time you send a new text advertisement to them.
10. Text marketing or SMS marketing uses the latest technology customers have, their cell phones. Customers like the feeling of being involved with something new and exciting and will respond accordingly. By taking advantage of new mobile advertising opportunities you are separating yourself from your competitors it says your business is moving forward and staying ahead.